Among the three exams which are offered by the CFA Institute this is the first one. The total CFA program takes a minimum of 1.5 years whereas the average time span is around 4 years. CFA program is recognized all over theglobe and is one of the most respected financial course in the world.
Career options after the completion of the course
- Private Banker
- Risk Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Research Analyst
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Broker and Trader
- Corporate Financial Analyst
Criteria for CFA
- The candidate must have a Bachelors or equivalent degree.
- Or he must have a job experience of 4 years or more.
- The candidate must have a valid International Passport.
Clearing the CFA level 1
After completing the bachelors you are now ready for the dream program of your life. If you really want to clear the program the below are the tips to be followed :
- Start as early as possible: CFA is a very arduous examination. So one must need to join a CFA level 1 training as early as possible. So if you are starting as early as 6 months ahead of the examinations that will help a lot.
- Collect Study Material :After the registration you need to collect the possible study materials for the examination.
- Plan your Study timings: CFA needs a regular study of atleast 7 hours a day, So plan according to you daily routines.
Once you joined a CFA level 1 trainingprovide you with mock tests and question banks. Start practicing as soon as possible and do not forget to get an approved calculator which is a must for this examination.
Finance: The Study of Investments
Finance is the basic education where you can learn how to increase your assets and decrease your liabilities. To do so one must have a clear idea that where should they invest. Financial literacy is the way of money management.
Top 4 Finance course
In this world of competition, finance course is all that everyone one is seeking for. Here is the list of top 4 finance course you can do today:
- CPA: Certified Public Accountant popularly known as CPA is one of the most reputed finance course of all. After doing CPA one can adopt the following profession : Forensic Accounting
Academic and Research
- CFA: Charted Financial Analyst popularly known as CFA is an international financial course. The career options after the completion of the CFA program are as follow :
- CMA: It is a short form of the financial program called Certified Management Accountant. It is a program based in United States. One can choose any of the following career options: Finance Manager
- CIA: Certified Internal Auditor apparently known as CIA is an auditing program. After becoming a CIA one become an internal auditor of any firm.If someone is willing to do a finance course he or she can choose any of the above courses for a bright future.